Oxygen Weld Monitor
The AA97206 programmable handheld digital oxygen monitor is designed to give operators the most precise oxygen level readings possible. Internationally renowned for its highly advanced features and low-cost, this self-calibrating Oxygen Weld Monitor with an internal pump accurately measures down to 0.01% (100 ppm) resolution, making it ideal for purging and other welding applications.
The Oxygen Weld Monitor comes equipped with many advanced features such as its data logging capabilities, which allow operators to create permanent records of real time data (at 15 second intervals) and export up to 50 data points to Microsoft® Excel and plain text format. The Oxygen Weld Monitor also offers a built-in, programmable multi-language feature with on-screen instructions that are available in English, Spanish, German, and Portuguese. Together with different voltage and frequency specifications and compatibilities, the Oxygen Weld Monitor is the most universal oxygen weld monitor available on the global market today.
WELD PURGE MONITOR FEATURES
- 0.01% oxygen (100 ppm) resolution
- Automatic self-calibration
- Internal pump
- CE approved
- Instantaneous response time
- Portable and lightweight
- Minimize delays and failures in welding: With digital read out, the welder can be assured that the oxygen concentration is low enough to commence welding resulting in the achievement of a high quality weld.
- Decrease amount of inert gas used and save money: With ever increasing prices for inert gases used in TIG and MIG welding, it is necessary to minimize use yet still retain weld quality. The Oxygen Weld Monitor provides an accurate oxygen reading enabling the welder to discontinue application of inert gas when a low level of oxygen concentration is achieved.
- Calibration and certification: The Oxygen Weld Monitor is factory calibrated and certified, accompanied by a dated certificate of authentication.
- Easy to maintain: An internal moisture trap and line filter protects the Oxygen Sensor from potential contaminants. The affordable, disposable Oxygen Sensor calibrates with ambient air.
Included in the AA97206 kit are the following items:
Monitor and Sensor
Neoprene Extension Tubing (5 ft or 1.5 m) with Quick Connect Fittings
Slender (0.08″ or 2 mm Diameter) Stainless Steel Probe
Rechargeable Battery and Charger
Phillips Head Screwdriver
Dimensions of 1 unit: 14 x 13 x 5 inches (35.6 x 33 x 12.8 cm)
Weight: 6 lbs (2.72 kg)