Industrial Cleaning Wipes
Machine and fabrication shops have a tendency to be dirty, dusty and greasy places. Shops are where the work gets done. Welders and pipe-fitters know better than anyone though, that cleanliness is of paramount importance to all welds. As all welders know, weld contamination is a serious concern. Cleaning the pipe before the weld is made is nearly as important as the weld itself. In short, pure welds start with preparation. Knowing this, we offer Industrial Cleaning Wipes to combat grime in the busiest shops and on the filthiest pipes.
Industrial Cleaning Wipes feature a specialized two-sided cleaning fabric, an abrasive side for difficult to remove pipe blemishes and a smooth side for hidden contamination. This fabric, along with a carefully formulated cleaning liquid, allow for maximum cleaning power.
AVAILABLE IN TWO FORMATS
- Lint Free Industrial Cleaning Wipes, model AA97205-LF, is an isopropyl blend on a lint free fabric. This product is ideal for sensitive operations such as nuclear or electronic instrumentation.
- Non-Lint Free Industrial Cleaning Wipes, model AA97205-NLF, is a proprietary blend including environmentally friendly ingredients.
Industrial Cleaning Wipes’ usefulness also extends beyond traditional pipe preparation. They can be used on machine parts, tools, bench top areas, toolboxes, vinyl surfaces, fab shop equipment, and other metal surfaces. Because Industrial Cleaning Wipes have a concentrated cleaning liquid, they can be used to remove cutting fluid lubricants, oils, inks, heavy grease, and some adhesives. With their many applications, Industrial Cleaning Wipes are a necessity for any machine shop environment.
HOW IT WORKS
Three simple steps equal clean, contaminant free pipes, tools, machine parts, and many other surfaces.
- Pull the wipe from the canister.
- Use the colored abrasive side to remove oil, dirt, grease, permanent marker, some adhesives, or loose particles from the pipe or other surface to be cleaned.
- Use the smooth side to re-wipe the surface, ensuring all impurities are removed.
Increase the Probability of a Pure Weld
- Industrial Cleaning Wipes are multi-purpose, saturated, abrasive cleaning wipes that remove oil, dirt, grease, marker, some adhesives and loose particles from a variety of surfaces.
- Industrial Cleaning Wipes are ideal for cleaning industrial work surfaces, tools, machinery and especially pipes, where contamination can severely impact the quality of the weld.
- Industrial Cleaning Wipes feature a specialized two-sided cleaning fabric, an abrasive side to loosen dried-on surface contaminants and a smooth side to reveal a cleaner, polished surface.
- Industrial Cleaning Wipes also feature a highly effective liquid blend for maximum cleaning power.
- Industrial Cleaning Wipes can be used after removing slag with a wire brush to ensure all impurities are removed from the pipe’s surface before welding.
Simple to Use
- More convenient to use than the traditional solution and rags, pre-saturated Industrial Cleaning Wipes make cleaning nearly effortless – simply pull the wipe from the canister and start cleaning.
- Industrial Cleaning Wipes provide a one-step controlled application. They allow the welder to spend less time cleaning and more time welding.
- Industrial Cleaning Wipes are available in a convenient size containing 30 wipes in a handy, portable canister, perfect for carrying to the job site. With Industrial Cleaning Wipes at hand, a clean weld and cleaner shop environment are never far away.
Available in Two Formats
- Lint Free Industrial Cleaning Wipes, model AA97205-LF: an isopropyl blend on a lint-free fabric, especially well-suited for critical environments.
- Non-Lint Free Industrial Cleaning Wipes, model AA97205-NLF: a proprietary blend including some environmentally friendly ingredients.
- Industrial Cleaning Wipes can be thrown away with regular trash – no special disposal is needed.
- Industrial Cleaning Wipes are CFC and HCFC free and possess no serious threats to the environment.
Save Time and Money
- With Industrial Cleaning Wipes there is no need to buy multiple cleaning products. Save money and space on inventory.
- Industrial Cleaning Wipes allow welders to maximize time spent welding. Save payroll dollars by diminishing time spent cleaning.
- Industrial Cleaning Wipes are competitively priced to both saturated and non-saturated wipes currently in the market, while offering many more benefits.