Aluminum Welding Tape
The Aluminum Welding Tape can be used to seal root gaps while purging, and seal pipe ends for transporting. It has many other conventional uses in the field such as sealing ducts for heating, air conditioning and refrigeration, and acting as an excellent vapor barrier. The Aluminum Welding Tape is high temperature resistant and conforms to irregular surfaces.
The Aluminum Welding Tape is fully coated with an acrylic adhesive. It is halogen-free, contributing to a safer work environment for welders. This welding tape product is available in 2″ (51mm) width only. The Aluminum Welding Tape is a 3 mil (75 microns thick) aluminum foil coated with a high shear, heat-resistant acrylic adhesive system. The soft foil conforms well to irregular surfaces.
- Controls the release of inert gas by sealing the root gap
- Ensures minimal gas loss
- Halogen-free aluminum tape, safe for the work environment
- High temperature resistant
- Fully coated with adhesive
- Competitively priced
- Versatile product with multiple uses
- Conforms to irregular surfaces