10MHz-2.6GHz Digital Frequency Counter/Recorder and Wireless Camera Detector Kit
The 10MHz-2.6GHz Digital Frequency Counter/Recorder and Wireless Camera Detector Kit includes everything you will need to perform near-filed sweeps. The included antenna package will help ensure that you have the proper coverage for the wide band frequency counter, while the N100 FM notch filter will eliminate the interference from FM stations. The Wireless Camera Detector is an effective tool for detecting hidden wireless video cameras. With the DC car power adapter you can operate and power the 10MHz-2.6GHz Digital Frequency Counter/Recorder while on the go.
10MHZ-2.6GHZ FREQUENCY COUNTER/RECORDER
The 10MHz-2.6GHz Digital Frequency Counter/Recorder is used by TSCM (Technical Surveillance Counter Measures) professionals for identifying threats during bug sweeps. It is great at detecting hidden transmitters and then identifying the frequency captured with the band-plan information as well as the frequency.
The 10MHz-2.6GHz Digital Frequency Counter/Recorder (RF frequency recorder/field strength meter) is the only instrument capable of counting pulsed RF (digital signals), as well as conventional CW (analog signals) from 10MHz-2.6GHz. Until now, the only signals that a frequency counter could lock onto were analog signals. In addition to locking onto digital and analog signals, the 10MHz-2.6GHz Digital Frequency Counter/Recorder has a calibrated signal strength measurement from -45dBm to -5dBm.
The Digital Frequency Counter/Recorder comes with a special receiver interface. Interface to a compatible receiver and tune the receiver to the frequency captured by the Digital Frequency Counter/Recorder so you can instantly monitor the audio of the frequency captured.
- 10MHz-2.6GHz frequency range
- 4 hour battery operation
- 2×16 alphanumeric LCD with EL backlight
- Signal Strength reading displayed in dBm and bargraph -45dBm to -5dBm
- +/- 5dBm signal strength accuracy
- Memory download and real time datalogging using built-in RS232 interface (CBDS interface cable and software sold separately)
- Reaction Tune analog signals with ICOM IC PCR1000, R10, R20, R7000, R7100, R8500 and R9000. AOR AR8000 and AR8200. Optoelectronics Optocom, OS456/Lite, OS535 and R11.
- 1000 memories with 65,000 hits per memory
- Captures both Digital (Minimum 300uS RF pulse required) and Analog signals
- Beeper and Vibrator alert
WIRELESS CAMERA DETECTOR
The Wireless Camera Detector is a fast scanning receiver that detects wireless video cameras from 900MHz-6GHz. With a 2.5” TFT color LCD the Wireless Camera Detector shows you what the hidden camera is looking at. A separate smaller LCM displays the frequency and the signal strength of the signal the Wireless Camera Detector locked on to. The Wireless Camera Detector quickly scans all the available video frequencies used in about 15 seconds.
The Wireless Camera Detector works with a full range of video protocols including NTSC, PAL, CCIR or EIA systems. The Wireless Camera Detector has both an automatic and manual scan mode and an alarm may be activated for an audible alert when a camera is detected.
The Wireless Camera Detector can detect some signals from as far away as 500 feet. The detection distance depends upon the power output of the transmitter and the sensitivity level selected on the unit. The Wireless Camera Detector has five (5) separate receive sensitivity settings ranging from -20dBm to -60dBm.
- Frequency Range 900MHz to 6GHz
- Detects NTSC, PAL, CCIR, EIA systems
- Signal strength indicator
- 5 selectable receive sensitivity settings
- Audible beeper alert
- Detection distance up to 500 feet
- 2.5” TFT color LCD display
- Scans frequency range in 15 seconds
- Includes AC adapter, two antennas and case
- Operates on internal battery pack
- Automatic or manual scan
- LCM displays frequency and signal strength
- Audio and Video output jacks for external use
- Size: 4.75”H x 2.75”W x 1.5”D
- 10MHz-2.6GHz Digital Frequency Counter/Recorder
- Frequency Range: 10MHz-2.6GHz
- Input Impedance: 50 Ohm
- Resolution: 1kHz and 100Hz
- Max Input: +15dBm (50mW)
- Signal Strength: -45dBm to -5dBm
- Signal Accuracy: Relative signal strength +/- 5ppm
- Digital Modulations: GSM, TDMA, TETRA, APCO 25, FHSS
- Frequency Time Base: 10MHz +/- 1ppm initial accuracy
- Display: 2×16 alphanumeric LCD with EL backlight
- Size: 3.7″H x 3″W x 1.75″D
- Power Requirements: 9-12VDC, 300-1000mA, center +
- Battery: Internal rechargeable 5 cell NiCd
- Battery Run Time: 4-5 hours on full charge
- Wireless Camera Detector
- Frequency Range: 900MHz-6GHz
- Sensitivity: -20dBm to -60dBm
- Display: 2.5 TFT color display with LCM display for frequency
- Video Protocols: Detects NTSC, PAL, CCIR and EIA systems
- Scan Speed: Scans entire frequency range in 15 seconds
- Size: 4.57″H x 2.75″W x 1.5″D
- Weight: 12oz
- Battery: Internal rechargeable battery pack
- Operating Time: 2 hours
- Power: 5vdc, 2amp 110-240v center positive adapter included
- External Connection: 3.5mm mono Alarm and Video output