Wireless Camera Detector
The Wireless Camera Detector is a fast scanning receiver that detects wireless video cameras from 900 MHz to 6 GHz. With a 2.5” TFT color LCD the Wireless Camera Detector shows you what the hidden camera is looking at. A separate smaller LCM displays the frequency and the signal strength of the signal the Wireless Camera Detector locked on to. This detector quickly scans all the available video frequencies used in about 15 seconds.
The Wireless Camera Detector works with a full range of video protocols including NTSC, PAL, CCIR or EIA systems. It has both an automatic and manual scan mode, and an alarm may be activated for an audible alert when a camera is detected.
The Wireless Camera Detector can detect some signals from as far away as 500 feet. The detection distance depends upon the power output of the transmitter and the sensitivity level selected on the unit. The Wireless Camera Detector has five separate receive sensitivity settings ranging from -20dBm to -60dBm.
- Frequency Range: 900MHz-6GHz
- Sensitivity: -20dBm to -60dBm
- Display: 2.5 TFT color display with LCM display for frequency
- Video Protocols: Detects NTSC, PAL, CCIR and EIA systems
- Scan Speed: Scans entire frequency range in 15 seconds
- Size: 4.57″ x 2.75″ x 1.5″
- Weight: 12 oz
- Battery : Internal rechargeable battery pack
- Operating Time: 2 hours
- Power: 5vdc, 2amp 110-240v center positive adapter included
- External Connection: 3.5mm mono Alarm and Video output