Wideband Digital RF Detector
The AA72150 is a handheld wideband bug detector is designed to detect and locate signals from the very latest covert listening, tracking, cellular, and video devices. With a completely new hardware design the Wideband Digital RF Detector packs new features that have never been seen before in a handheld RF detector.
It features a 0-10 GHz RF frequency range with unrivalled sensitivity particularly at higher frequencies for the growing threat from the latest super high frequency devices. A new intelligent frequency-counter design has been implemented that can now display most digital frequencies as well as analogue signals up to an unprecedented 6 GHz.
Detected signal strength is shown on a 20-element bargraph, enabling the user to locate the precise source of any detected signal. The frequency of the detected signal can be seen simultaneously and the new scanning software shows the detected live signal pattern graphically to help identify the signal type. This can be particularly useful when searching for pulsing or burst devices such as GPS trackers.
The Wideband Digital RF Detector features a 1000 Event Memory Log that stores all detected signal data including any short Burst transmissions, their frequency, duration, and signal strength. These are shown in an easy to read list format for the user to scroll through. If required the user can switch to Live Graph Mode where up to one hour of detected signal and frequency data is recorded and plotted on a graph. These memory functions ensure the user does not miss any detected events and are invaluable for helping the user determine exactly what type of signal has being detected.
Signal strength can be monitored used in audible Beep Mode or Silent Vibrate Mode for discreet or concealed use. Detected signals can be listened to via the built in speaker using the Audio Demodulation feature, useful when detecting conventional analogue bugging devices that contain microphones.
The Wideband Digital RF Detector is supplied with two antennae: a conventional omnidirectional whip antenna for general use and a new high gain directional antenna for pinpointing high frequency signals at greater distance.
The Wideband Digital RF Detector is designed and manufactured to the highest specification and is enclosed in a customized machined aircraft-grade aluminum enclosure. It uses an integral Lithium-polymer battery pack and is supplied with an international charger. The complete system is supplied in a heavy duty military standard carry case for ultimate protection.
- Ultra wide frequency response 0-10 GHz with improved top end performance
- Detects the very latest covert listening, tracking, cellular, and video devices
- Frequency Counter 0-6 GHz for analogue and digital signals
- Livescan feature shows live detected signal trace
- 1000 Event Memory Log records all detected Burst signals and frequencies
- Graph Mode plots detected signals and frequencies
- 2.5 inch Colour TFT display
- Ultra-sensitive – even at very high frequencies
- Two antennae supplied – High Gain Directional antenna and standard Whip antenna
- Detects Digital and Analogue signals
- Audio Demodulation through built in speaker
- Signal Strength Beep and Silent Vibrate Mode
- Machined Aluminium Enclosure for maximum durability
- Internal Lithium Polymer battery pack – Charger supplied
- Supplied in Heavy Duty Military Standard carry case
- Semi-Rigid Multiband Whip Antenna
- Directional High Gain Antenna
- 5V DC Charger – 110V to 240V AC input (Auto Switching) with International Adaptors
- Heavy Duty Military Standard Carry Case
- Demodulation Sens. for 50mW Audio: -30dBm (measured at 500MHz 50% AM 1kHz)
- Audio Frequency Response: 400Hz – 5kHz +/-2dB
- Display: TFT Color 2.5’ High Contrast Graphic Display
- Battery: Internal 3.7V 1500 mAH Li-Ion rechargeable
- Operating Duration: Fully charged battery 8 hours
- Charge Time: 4 hours
- Operating Temperature Range: -15 to +50 degrees C – Relative Humidity < 90%
- Dimensions: 128 mm x 74 mm x 26 mm
- Weight: 240 g (Main Unit)
- Signal Processing and Control: RISC Based Microcontroller
- Memory: 1000 Event Log – non volatile
- 1 Hour live graph of signal data and frequency