Water Soluble Paper for Pre-Measured (Food) Packets
Our water-soluble paper is used for the production of pre-measured packets for sugar, salt, instant coffee, spices and seasonings. These environmentally friendly and safe packets are used in restaurants, coffee shops, bars, on cruise ships, airplanes, trains, as well as at home and on the road.
These packets can serve as image and advertising media. It is possible to print your company logo or advertising information directly onto the packets. Our water soluble paper can be written on, typed on, thermal transferred and photocopied, and digitally printed on with an ink jet printer or laser printer. This water soluble paper works impeccably with solvent-based ink mixtures.
Our water soluble paper is made of Sodium Carboxy Methyl Cellulose and wood pulp. It dissolves in cold water, hot water, steam and most aqueous solutions. This water soluble paper is non-toxic, environmentally friendly and 100% biodegradable.
- 15.5” x 165’ water-soluble paper roll (3.5 mil) – model AA90123-12
- 15.5” x 165’ water-soluble paper roll (8.0 mil) – model AA90123-13
- 20.5” x 165’ water-soluble paper roll (5.0 mil) – model AA90123-14
- 31” x 165’ water-soluble paper roll (8.0 mil) – model AA90123-15
- Custom Sizes:
- Custom sizes are available upon request
- Material: Sodium Carboxy Methyl Cellulose and wood pulp
- Environmentally friendly
- 100% biodegradable