Water Soluble Paper for Paper Bag Production
Our water soluble paper is used for the production of paper bags with handles and without handles for bread, pastries, fruit, vegetables, meat and dairy products, bottles, and gifts. These environmentally friendly and safe bags are used in grocery stores, supermarkets, mini-markets, bakeries, confectioneries, clothing and shoe stores, etc.
These packages can serve as image and advertising media. It is possible to print your company logo or advertising information directly onto the bags. Our water soluble paper can be written on, typed on, thermal transferred and photocopied, and digitally printed on with an ink jet printer or laser printer. This water soluble paper works impeccably with solvent-based ink mixtures.
Our water soluble paper is made of Sodium Carboxy Methyl Cellulose and wood pulp. It dissolves in cold water, hot water, steam and most aqueous solutions. The water soluble paper is non-toxic, environmentally friendly and 100% biodegradable.
- 15.5” x 165’ water-soluble paper roll (3.5 mil) – model AA90123-12
- 15.5” x 165’ water-soluble paper roll (8.0 mil) – model AA90123-13
- 20.5” x 165’ water-soluble paper roll (5.0 mil) – model AA90123-14
- 31” x 165’ water-soluble paper roll (8.0 mil) – model AA90123-15
- Custom Sizes:
- Custom sizes are available upon request
- Material: Sodium Carboxy Methyl Cellulose and wood pulp
- Environmentally friendly
- 100% biodegradable