Water Soluble Paper for Packaging Bags
The water soluble paper used for the production of packaging bags for cereals, pasta, flour, sugar, salt, starch, dried fruits, nuts, mushrooms, dried fish, sunflower seeds, tea, coffee beans, pastries, etc. These environmentally friendly and safe bags are used in grocery stores, supermarkets, mini-markets, bakeries, confectioneries, tea and coffee shops, bazaars and agricultural markets.
These packaging bags can serve as image and advertising media. It is possible to print your company logo or advertising information directly onto the bags. Our water soluble paper can be written on, typed on, thermal transferred and photocopied, and digitally printed on with an ink jet printer or laser printer. This water soluble paper works impeccably with solvent-based ink mixtures.
Our water soluble paper is made of Sodium Carboxy Methyl Cellulose and wood pulp. It dissolves in cold water, hot water, steam and most aqueous solutions. This water soluble paper is non-toxic, environmentally friendly and 100% biodegradable.
- 15.5” x 165’ water-soluble paper roll (3.5 mil) – model AA90123-12
- 15.5” x 165’ water-soluble paper roll (8.0 mil) – model AA90123-13
- 20.5” x 165’ water-soluble paper roll (5.0 mil) – model AA90123-14
- 31” x 165’ water-soluble paper roll (8.0 mil) – model AA90123-15
- Custom Sizes:
- Custom sizes are available upon request
- Material: Sodium Carboxy Methyl Cellulose and wood pulp
- Environmentally friendly
- 100% biodegradable