Water Soluble Paper for Labels for Bottles for Non-Alcoholic Beverages
Our water soluble paper is used for the production of labels for water bottles, juices, and non-alcoholic beverages. Water soluble bottle labels are easily removed and leave no residue when they make contact with any liquid.
This water soluble paper can be typed on, thermal transferred and photocopied, and digitally printed on with an ink jet printer or laser printer. Our water soluble paper works impeccably with solvent-based ink mixtures.
Our water soluble paper is made of Sodium Carboxy Methyl Cellulose and wood pulp. It dissolves in cold water, hot water, steam and most aqueous solutions. The water soluble paper is non-toxic, environmentally friendly and 100% biodegradable.
- 15.5” x 165’ water-soluble paper roll (3.5 mil) – model AA90123-12
- 15.5” x 165’ water-soluble paper roll (8.0 mil) – model AA90123-13
- 20.5” x 165’ water-soluble paper roll (5.0 mil) – model AA90123-14
- 31” x 165’ water-soluble paper roll (8.0 mil) – model AA90123-15
- Custom Sizes:
- Custom sizes are available upon request
- Material: Sodium Carboxy Methyl Cellulose and wood pulp
- Environmentally friendly
- 100% biodegradable