Professional Digital Pocket Bug Detector
The Professional Digital Pocket Bug Detector is the ultimate professional handheld bug detector. It includes all the necessary features of a professional RF (radio frequency) detector: ultra-wide frequency range (0-7200 MHz), high sensitivity, 10 segment bar-graph display and audio confirmation. Once a suspect signal is detected, its signal strength will be displayed with optional audio beep tone to help you pin point the signal source. The Professional Digital Pocket Bug Detector can also be set to silent vibrate mode for ultra-discreet or concealed use, in a jacket pocket for example. With the supplied earphones connected the signal can then be demodulated and heard to confirm the presence of hidden microphones.
The Professional Digital Pocket Bug Detector also features a frequency counter that can display the frequency of a detected signal (0-2560 MHz) to quickly and reliably establish what kind of signal is present whilst performing a counter-measures sweep. Once a signal is located it is then processed by the intelligent software algorithms of the Professional Digital Pocket Bug Detector to determine whether a signal is analog or digital. These features allow fast elimination of innocent signals from a sweep. All this information is displayed on the customized back-lit LCD display which can be clearly viewed in all lighting conditions.
The “Burst Detect” feature helps to locate the latest digital devices that only transmit momentarily and can therefore be easily missed using conventional bug detectors. Such devices include GPS trackers and GSM (mobile phone) based devices where a “Burst” signal or SMS (text messages) are sent momentarily. The Professional Digital Pocket Bug Detector will alert you if a device has transmitted within the vicinity even for just a fraction of a second.
The Professional Digital Pocket Bug Detector has an internal Lithium-Ion battery pack and uses an intelligent charger system to ensure the battery remains in top condition for the most demanding situations. The whole unit is contained within a machined aircraft-grade aluminum enclosure for ultimate performance and durability and supplied in a portable carry case for further protection and portability.
- Ultra Wide Frequency Response: 7200MHz (7.2GHz)
- Built in Frequency Counter: (0 to 2560 MHz)
- Intelligent “Digital” or “Analog” Indicator to determine signal type
- Digital “Burst” Signal Detect for Burst/GSM/3G/GPS Devices
- 10 Segment Signal Strength Meter
- Ultra High Sensitivity to locate even the weakest signals
- Backlit LCD Display for use in all conditions
- Audio Demodulation
- Silent Vibrate and Beep Modes for Signal Strength
- Internal Li-Ion Battery Pack and Mains Charger
- Machined Aluminum enclosure for ultimate durability
- Detects both Digital and Analog Signals
- Dimensions: 114 x 69 x 25 mm
- Weight: 245 g
- Internal Battery: 7.2V 650 mAH Li-Ion rechargeable
- Operating Duration: 8 hours (fully charged battery)
- Supplied Accessories:
- Semi-Rigid Wideband Whip Antenna
- Flexible Wideband Whip Antenna
- 9V DC Charger – 110V to 240V AC input (Auto Switching) with International Adaptors
- Protective Carry Case