Disposable EDA Electrodes
This kit for measuring skin conductance includes a package of 50 Ag/AgCl EDA (Electrodermal Activity) disposable snap electrodes/sensors (model 76642D) and an electrode cable (model 76643SO), one end of which bifurcates into two cables each ending with snap connectors. The other end of the cable connects to the DAS Interface through a 1/4″ plug.
The electrodes are pre-gelled, hypoallergenic and latex free. The electrodes are easy to use – simply peel off strip and place on fingers. These electrodes are less susceptible to movement artifacts and lower resistance between subject and electrode giving more accurate signals. The electrodes are normally placed on the palm of the right hand. If required, they can be placed on foot bottoms or armpits.
- Cable with a 0.25″ (0.635 cm) plug
- Cable has two (2) snap connectors
- Includes one hundred (100) electrodes
- Includes an electrode cable
- Pre-gelled, hypoallergenic, latex free
- Disposable electrodes
- Color: white (electrodes), black (cable)