Computerized Polygraph LX5000-S
The Computerized Polygraph LX5000-S is the world’s most advanced polygraph (lie detector) capable of simultaneously recording changes in several physiological variables while the subject is asked a series of questions pertaining to a specific issue under investigation. The charts generated during the polygraph examination are interpreted by a polygraph examiner.
The LX5000-S computerized polygraph records, stores, and analyzes physiological changes during a polygraph examination. It combines conventional polygraph procedure with a sophisticated state-of-the-art computer. With the basic system a total of nine channels can be recorded at one time.
THE LX5000-S PROVIDES THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS
- Data transfer rate up to 360 samples per second across all channels
- 24-bit analog to digital conversion
- Wired USB connectivity
- Small, compact design making transport and storage easy
- Expandable: can add up to 3 additional modules
- Extended measurement ranges
- Selectable GSR or GSC channel
- PPG channel included
- Durable, yet lightweight design
- Operates with same trusted, state-of-the-art LXSoftware
- 3 year warranty and lifetime technical support
When using the basic LX5000-S system, results are derived from the following parameters: Pneumatic Pneumo – respiration (two channels), EDA – electrodermal activity (two channels; selectable GSR or GSC channel), Cardio – blood volume/pulse rate (one channel), and Activity (seat pad) for detecting any movement by the subject (1 channel).
The LX5000-S polygraph can record additional parameters utilizing the following accessories: Photoelectric Plethysmograph, model 76604A-5L, Activity Sensor Arm Pads, model 76879A, Activity Sensor Feet Pads, model 76879F, Activity Sensor Feet Pad, model 76870FS, Masseter Headphone System, model 76879HM, Fingerprint/Signature Scanner, model LXSIGPRINT, Digital Web Camera, model LX-WEBCAM, and a microphone for voice recording.
COMPUTERIZED POLYGRAPH LX5000-S ♦ BASIC PACKAGE
- Data Acquisition System, model LX5000
- Activity Sensor Seat Pad (SEAT), model 76879S
- Pneumo Chest Assembly/Stomach (P1), model 76513A-T
- Pneumo Chest Assembly/Chest (P2), model 76513A-B
- Pump Bulb with Gauge (BULB), model 76506A-5
- Standard Blood Pressure Cuff (CUFF), model 76530A-5
- Disposable Ag/AgCl EDA Electrode Assembly, model 76640A-5L
- LX System Carrying Bag with Logo, model LX-1040S
- LX Polygraph Software, model LXSOFTWARE (latest version)
- POLYSCORE Scoring Algorithm
- Objective Scoring System OSS-3
- Lafayette Drug Reference
- Comprehensive Instruction Manual on CD-ROM
- USB Cable, model 3-952-019
- 3-Year Warranty on Hardware (LX5000)
- 1-Year Warranty on Accessories
- Lifetime Warranty on Activity Sensors
- Lifetime Technical Support
Note: The Disposable Ag/AgCl EDA Electrode Assembly, model 76640A-5L, consists of the following components: Set of 50 Disposable Ag/AgCl Adhesive Finger EDA Sensors, model 76642D, the EDA Snap Finger Electrode (set of two), model 76642SP, and the EDA Electrode Cable, model 76643A-SL.
The LX5000-S works with the LX Polygraph Software (model LXSOFTWARE) – the world’s most sophisticated polygraph software. Windows-based since 1994, the LX Polygraph Software offers unparalleled ease of use and proven reliability.
Polygraph charts are recorded in much the same manner as conventional polygraph equipment with a smooth scrolling display moving from right to left. The tracings recorded are in real-time and are truly rectilinear, so polygraph charts can be easily interpreted. The system can be operated using a mouse/pointing device or the keyboard.
The U.S. Department of Commerce requires an export license for any polygraph system shipment with an ultimate destination other than: Albania, Australia, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Turkey, or United Kingdom. It is against U.S. Law to ship a polygraph system to any other country without an export license. If the ultimate destination is not one of the above listed countries, contact Chicago Polygraph Institute for the required license application forms.
- Size: 7 3/8″W x 2 3/4″D x 1 3/8″H (20cm x 6.98cm x 3.49cm)
- Weight: 0.52 lbs (235g)
- Power Requirements: Receives all required power through USB connection
- Transfer rate: Up to 360 samples per second/channel
- Resolution: 24-bit analog to digital conversion
- Operating: 50 to 95 degrees F (10 to 35 degrees C)
- Storage: -40 to 115 degrees F (-40 to 46.1 degrees C)
- Relative Humidity: 20% to 80% non-condensating
- LX5000 Sensor Channels:
- 1 Cardio Channel: 0 to 140 mmHg
- 2 Pneumatic Pneumo Channels: upper and lower chest assembly with extended pressure range
- 2 EDA Channels: GSR: 4 µA constant current, range of 10 kΩ to 2.3 MΩ; GSC: range of 5 kΩ to 4.0 MΩ; Isolation: 2 KV RMS
- 1 PPG Channel: PPG finger clip: 0.47 second time constant, 635 nm
- 3 Activity Sensor Channels: 0 to 4 V Analog Input