Adjustable-Arm Subject’s Chair (Vinyl)
The subject’s chair is built to orthopedic standards to ensure proper posture and back support. T-frame legs provide maximum stability while adjustable armrests are a one-piece design making this section solid, requiring less hardware. The height of chair arms is easily adjusted depending on the height and size of the examinee. Thanks to the optimal chair design, the arm cuff placed around the subject’s arm does not touch her body, which maximizes the obtainment of an objective polygraph examination result. The chair comes with all the tools that are required and is easily assembled in a matter of minutes.
Instead of purchasing a standard vinyl Adjustable-Arm Subject’s Chair, polygraph examiners now have an option of buying a polygraph chair with built-in and pre-wired activity sensors for detecting movements of the subject during a polygraph examination. Polygraph examiners can select any of the configurations below.
For added hygiene we suggest optional Washable Cloth Arm Covers for Subject’s Chair, model 76871RAC, offering a clean and sanitary option for polygraph examiner office use (hospital use). This hygienic armrest (chair arm) slipcover is easily removable and washable, and can be changed between examined subjects to keep clean.
- Vinyl Subject’s Chair with built-in Seat, Arm, and Feet Activity Sensors, model 76870VASF
- Vinyl Subject’s Chair with built-in Seat and Arm Activity Sensors, model 76870VAS
- Vinyl Subject’s Chair with built-in Seat and Feet Activity Sensors, model 76870VSF
- Vinyl Subject’s Chair with built-in Arm and Feet Activity Sensors, model 76870VAF
- Vinyl Subject’s Chair with built-in Seat Activity Sensor, model 76870VS
- Vinyl Subject’s Chair with built-in Arm Activity Sensors, model 76870VA
- Vinyl Subject’s Chair with built-in Feet Activity Sensor, model 76870VF
- Chair Dimensions: 31.5″W x 29.6″D x 40.5″H (80 x 75.2 x 102.9 cm)
- Shipping weight: 110 lb
- Material: Vinyl
- Color: Black
- Warranty: One (1) year
- Choice of various configurations of built-in and pre-wired activity sensors