7-Foot EDA Cable with Electrodes for LX6-S
Designed for the LX6, this EDA Assembly has been designed for maximum efficiency and serviceability. It includes the following components: one (1) EDA cable plus two (2) reusable snap electrodes, and 50 disposable electrodes.
On one end a plug connects the EDA Cable to the EDA channel. The opposite end of the EDA Cable is bifurcated into two cable branches both ending with a snap connector. The two snap connectors snap to the two finger plates, which are then placed on the subject’s index and ring fingers of the right hand during a polygraph examination. The finger plates are made of stainless steel and are fitted with Velcro tape. No other company in the world manufactures stainless steel electrodes with snaps.
The two snap connectors of the EDA Assembly also snap to disposable EDA electrodes. The electrodes are pre-gelled, hypoallergenic and latex free. The electrodes are easy to use – simply peel off strip and place on fingers. These electrodes are less susceptible to movement artifacts and lower resistance between subject and electrode giving more accurate signals. The electrodes are normally placed on the palm of the right hand. If required, they can be placed on foot bottoms or armpits.
- Material: Stainless steel (finger plates)
- Velcro tape (on finger plates)
- The only stainless steel electrodes with snaps in the world
- Reusable (finger plates)
- Cable with a 0.25″ (0.635 cm) plug
- Color: black (cable), white (disposable electrodes)
- Two (2) snap connectors
- Includes fifty (50) disposable electrodes
- Pre-gelled, hypoallergenic, latex free disposable electrodes