30MHz-3GHz Spectrum Sweeper Kit
The 30MHz-3GHz Spectrum Sweeper Kit includes everything you will need to perform near-field sweeps. The included antenna package will help ensure that you have the proper coverage for the wide band near-field receiver, while the N100 FM notch filter will eliminate the interference from FM stations. With the DC car power adapter you can operate the 30MHz-3GHz Spectrum Sweeper while on the go.
30MHZ-3GHZ SPECTRUM SWEEPER
The 30MHz-3GHz Spectrum Sweeper is used by TSCM (Technical Surveillance Counter Measures) professionals for identifying threats during bug sweeps. Great at detecting hidden transmitters and then identifying the frequency captured with the bandplan information as well as the frequency.
The 30MHz-3GHz Spectrum Sweeper is a near-field receiver with a graphical display that displays the near-field RF (analog only) in a spectrum format, allowing the user to rapidly observe all signals that are present, not just one single frequency at a time. Once a signal is received, the 30MHz-3GHz Spectrum Sweeper demodulates the FM audio through its built in speaker.
With a frequency range of 30MHz-3GHz, the 30MHz-3GHz Spectrum Sweeper can sweep and lock onto a broad range of frequencies in a matter of seconds. The 25 button keypad allows easy access to all functions, provides a direct numerical entry for the center frequency of the sweep range to be easily selected, and easily tunes to a specific frequency in VFO mode.
The 30MHz-3GHz Spectrum Sweeper has 5 different modes: SWEEP, MEMORY, SCAN, VFO, and LOG MEMORY.
SWEEP: The center frequency and sweep span may be changed by direct entry from the keypad. The 10 sweep spans are: 3GHz, 1GHz, 300MHz, 100MHz, 30MHz, 10MHz, 3MHz, 1MHz, 300kHz, and 100kHz.
MEMORY: The 30MHz-3GHz Spectrum Sweeper has 10 different memory banks with the ability to hold up to 100 different frequencies in each bank. This gives the 30MHz-3GHz Spectrum Sweeper 1000 unique memories and the ability to store up to 65,000 hits per frequency. Each time a signal is received it is automatically stored with a time and date stamp as well as a relative signal strength reading.
SCAN: The 30MHz-3GHz Spectrum Sweeper will scan all frequencies in a specific bank that were previously saved while in SWEEP or VFO mode. This is a convenient way to determine if frequencies captured from an earlier session are still active.
VFO: The 30MHz-3GHz Spectrum Sweeper may be tuned to specific frequency in VFO mode. Frequencies may be programmed and saved to a specific memory bank for inclusion in SCAN mode. Frequencies may also be saved to MEMORY mode and locked out.
LOG MEMORY: Log Memory Mode is a separate bank holding over 1900 frequencies with a unique time/date, signal strength, and latitude/longitude (with GPS option) for each frequency. This mode runs in parallel with SWEEP, SCAN and VFO modes and differs from the regular MEMORY in that it logs every frequency, even repeat occurrences, to a separate memory allowing you to keep the first 1919 frequencies or keep the last 1919 frequencies captured.
- Sweeps range of 30MHz to 3GHz in one second
- 10 different sweep spans ranging from 3GHz to 100kHz
- 64X128 graphical display with white LED backlight
- Built-in VFO mode for manually tuning to a specific frequency
- Super Sensitivity: Receive two-way communications up to 1/4 mile away
- 10 memory banks with 100 frequencies in memory for each bank
- Record frequency, hits (65,000), time/date, signal strength, lat/long (GPS optional)
- RS232 interface for memory download
- Real-Time Clock with battery back-up
- Lockout up to 1000 frequencies
- CI5 interface for Reaction Tune
- Internal Speaker, Audio earphone/headphone jack
- Battery operated (8 AA alkaline (included), NiCad or NiMH)
- Ideal for Homeland Security, Two Way Radio, Broadcast and more
- Frequency Range: 30MHz-3GHz (Cellular Frequencies Blocked except for FCC Approved Users, analog only)
- Modulation: FM, Deviation <100KHz
- Frequency Response: 50-3000MHz
- Auto Sweep Time: <1 Second
- Input Impedance: 50 Ohm
- Connector: Female BNC
- Sensitivity (typical):
- 100uV @ 30MHz-700MHz
- 150uV @ 800MHz
- 500uV @ 1GHz
- 40mV @ 2.4-3GHz
- Display: 64 X 128 Graphical Display with white LED backlight
- 3.5mm mono headphone jack
- 2.5mm mono Reaction Tune jack
- 3.5mm stereo RS232 jack
- Power: 8 AA Alkaline, NiCad or NiMH
- AC Adapter: 9-12VDC/500mA/center positive
- Frequency Display: 7 digit with 1 kHz resolution
- Signal Strength: 50 segment bargraph, relative reading, uncalibrated
- Real Time Clock: Internal Calibration Adjustment
- GPS Receiver (optional): L1 (1575.42MHz) frequency, C/A code, 8 channel, continuous tracking receiver, 32 correlators
- GPS Antenna (optional): Gain 20dBic typical, Beam width >120 degrees, VSWR 2.3:1