30MHz-2GHz Near-Field Test Receiver and Wireless Camera Detector Kit
The 30MHz-2GHz Near-Field Test Receiver and Wireless Camera Detector Kit includes everything you will need to perform near-filed sweeps. The included antenna package will help ensure that you have the proper coverage for the wide band near-field receiver, while the N100 FM notch filter will eliminate the interference from FM stations. The Wireless Camera Detector is an effective tool for detecting hidden wireless video cameras. With the DC car power adapter you can operate and power the 30MHz-2GHz Near-Field Test Receiver while on the go.
30MHZ-2GHZ NEAR-FIELD TEST RECEIVER
The 30MHz-2GHz Near-Field Test Receiver is used by TSCM (Technical Surveillance Counter Measures) professionals for identifying threats during bug sweeps. It is great at detecting hidden transmitters and then identifying and listening to the frequency captured.
The 30MHz-2GHz Near-Field Test Receiver sweeps the range of 30MHz to 2GHz in less than 1 second, automatically locking on any active FM analog frequency in the near field and demodulating the audio. The two-line LCD displays the frequency of the transmitted signal on one line. On the second line the display may be changed to indicate either decoding of any sub audible tones or codes (CTCSS, DCS, LTR or DTMF) or Signal Strength.
With its amazingly quick measurement speed, the 30MHz-2GHz Near-Field Test Receiver is the most sensitive near-field instrument of its kind. Lock onto normal two way communications from up to 1/4 mile away.
Operation allows for manual VFO tuning, manual skip, frequency lock out, auto or manual hold, and recording of 500 frequencies to memory. The memory register can also include such information as frequency, time, date, signal strength, CTCSS, DCS, LTR, and DTMF.
The 30MHz-2GHz Near-Field Test Receiver “Frequency Blocks” feature allows you to program up to 10 separate frequency ranges. Once programmed, you may choose to either INCLUDE or EXCLUDE each particular block. EXCLUDE is ideal for eliminating strong signals such as FM radio stations, TV stations and Paging towers. You may also want the 30MHz-2GHz Near-Field Test Receiver to only lock onto signals in a particular range, thus setting it for INCLUDE on a programmed frequency range.
- High speed FM communications near-field receiver, sweeps range of 30MHz to 2GHz in less than one second (U.S. versions cellular blocked, except for FCC approved users, analog only)
- Frequency blocks: Program up to 10 different frequency ranges to sweep or lock out
- Two line LCD displays frequency and either CTCSS, DCS, LTR, DTMF, or signal strength
- Built-in VFO mode for manually tuning to a specific frequency
- Super Sensitivity: Receive two-way communications up to 1/4 mile away
- Automatically record up to 500 frequencies in memory with number of hits, time and date
- Manually record CTCSS, DCS, LTR, DTMF and Signal Strength into memory
- Built-in PC Interface for memory download/CBDS cable and Software option
- Real-Time Clock/Calendar with battery back-up
- Lockout Feature: Up to 1000 individual frequencies can be locked out of reception
- CI5 interface for Reaction Tune
- Internal Speaker, Audio earphone/headphone jack
- Includes Built-in NiCad Batteries with 5 hour discharge time
- Separate volume and squelch controls
WIRELESS CAMERA DETECTOR
The Wireless Camera Detector is a fast scanning receiver that detects wireless video cameras from 900MHz-6GHz. With a 2.5” TFT color LCD the Wireless Camera Detector shows you what the hidden camera is looking at. A separate smaller LCM displays the frequency and the signal strength of the signal the Wireless Camera Detector locked on to. The Wireless Camera Detector quickly scans all the available video frequencies used in about 15 seconds.
The Wireless Camera Detector works with a full range of video protocols including NTSC, PAL, CCIR or EIA systems. The Wireless Camera Detector has both an automatic and manual scan mode and an alarm may be activated for an audible alert when a camera is detected.
The Wireless Camera Detector can detect some signals from as far away as 500 feet. The detection distance depends upon the power output of the transmitter and the sensitivity level selected on the unit. The Wireless Camera Detector has five (5) separate receive sensitivity settings ranging from -20dBm to -60dBm.
- Frequency Range 900MHz to 6GHz
- Detects NTSC, PAL, CCIR, EIA systems
- Signal strength indicator
- 5 selectable receive sensitivity settings
- Audible beeper alert
- Detection distance up to 500 feet
- 2.5” TFT color LCD display
- Scans frequency range in 15 seconds
- Includes AC adapter, two antennas and case
- Operates on internal battery pack
- Automatic or manual scan
- LCM displays frequency and signal strength
- Audio and Video output jacks for external use
- Size: 4.75”H x 2.75”W x 1.5”D
- 30MHz-2GHz Near-Field Test Receiver
- Frequency Range: 30MHz to 2GHz (Cellular blocked except for FCC approved users)
- Resolution: Fixed 100Hz +/- 500Hz accuracy
- Modulation: FM
- Frequency Response: 50-3000Hz
- Input Impedance: 50 Ohm
- Size: 3″ W x 5.25″ H x 1.6″ D
- Weight: 12oz
- Sensitivity: 350uV@500MHz
- Inputs: 50OHm, -59dBm @ 100MHz, -25dBm @ 1GHz
- Outputs: Internal speaker, audio headphone jack, RS232 jack, CI5 jack
- Power: 9-12VDC 350mA center positive
- Battery: 5 cell AA NiCads/5 hour battery life with 8 hour full charge
- Display: 2×16 alphanumeric LCD with EL backlight
- Wireless Camera Detector
- Frequency Range: 900MHz-6GHz
- Sensitivity: -20dBm to -60dBm
- Display: 2.5 TFT color display with LCM display for frequency
- Video Protocols: Detects NTSC, PAL, CCIR and EIA systems
- Scan Speed: Scans entire frequency range in 15 seconds
- Size: 4.57″H x 2.75″W x 1.5″D
- Weight: 12oz
- Battery: Internal rechargeable battery pack
- Operating Time: 2 hours
- Power: 5vdc, 2amp 110-240v center positive adapter included
- External Connection: 3.5mm mono Alarm and Video output