10MHz-2.6GHz Digital Frequency Counter/Recorder Kit
The 10MHz-2.6GHz Digital Frequency Counter/Recorder Kit includes everything you will need to perform near-field sweeps. The included antenna package will help ensure that you have the proper coverage for the wide band frequency counter, while the N100 FM notch filter will eliminate the interference from FM stations. With the DC car power adapter you can operate and charge the 10MHz-2.6GHz Frequency Counter/Recorder while on the go.
10MHZ-2.6GHZ FREQUENCY COUNTER / RECORDER
The 10MHz-2.6GHz Digital Frequency Counter/Recorder is used by TSCM (Technical Surveillance Counter Measures) professionals for identifying threats during bug sweeps. It is great at detecting hidden transmitters and then identifying the frequency captured with the band-plan information as well as the frequency.
The 10MHz-2.6GHz Digital Frequency Counter/Recorder (RF frequency recorder/field strength meter) is the only instrument capable of counting pulsed RF (digital signals), as well as conventional CW (analog signals) from 10MHz-2.6GHz. Until now, the only signals that a frequency counter could lock onto were analog signals. In addition to locking onto digital and analog signals, the 10MHz-2.6GHz Digital Frequency Counter/Recorder has a calibrated signal strength measurement from -45dBm to -5dBm.
The Digital Frequency Counter/Recorder comes with a special receiver interface. Interface to a compatible receiver and tune the receiver to the frequency captured by the Digital Frequency Counter/Recorder so you can instantly monitor the audio of the frequency captured.
- 10MHz-2.6GHz frequency range
- 4 hour battery operation
- 2×16 alphanumeric LCD with EL backlight
- Signal Strength reading displayed in dBm and bargraph -45dBm to -5dBm
- +/- 5dBm signal strength accuracy
- Memory download and real time datalogging using built-in RS232 interface (CBDS interface cable and software sold separately)
- Reaction Tune analog signals with ICOM IC PCR1000, R10, R20, R7000, R7100, R8500 and R9000. AOR AR8000 and AR8200. Optoelectronics Optocom, OS456/Lite, OS535 and R11.
- 1000 memories with 65,000 hits per memory
- Captures both Digital (Minimum 300uS RF pulse required) and Analog signals
- Beeper and Vibrator alert
- Frequency Range: 10MHz-2.6GHz
- Input Impedance: 50 Ohm
- Resolution: 1kHz and 100Hz
- Max Input: +15dBm (50mW)
- Signal Strength: -45dBm to -5dBm
- Signal Accuracy: Relative signal strength +/- 5ppm
- Digital Modulations: GSM, TDMA, TETRA, APCO 25, FHSS
- Frequency Time Base: 10MHz +/- 1ppm initial accuracy
- Display: 2×16 alphanumeric LCD with EL backlight
- Size: 3.7″H x 3″W x 1.75″D
- Power Requirements: 9-12VDC, 300-1000mA, center +
- Battery: Internal rechargeable 5 cell NiCd
- Battery Run Time: 4-5 hours on full charge